Saturday, November 24, 2012

Invasion!

Isn't it funny how Tim Burton is intruding with Helena Bonham Carter and his daughter with some people, like me and sometimes my family, but not others?

I also got wind and Johnny Depp literally think they "are" actually in fact Early Boom and that people like my dad with young wives in their time are Late Boom, when in fact that is untrue.  [|:|

Now, I feel they want to attack someone else I know.  That's bad.  Can someone stop it!  Help!  Right now!  Post on my forum in the Help! section!

So, they like to literally connect Autistic ideas without caring like who the ideas are connected to.

...

Oh, and if you didn't know, it's a popular inclination to want Tim Burton to be Autistic, which I mean young people have blasted out that he is online and made that topic acutely, immensely popular and important, over a long period of time.