Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bothered

So, something that has been bothering me was things I did that connect.  I'm worried.  Like, I posted myself in front of a lot of parked cars where we were.  In my last YouTube videos, I looked like I had the illusion of lots of little dots on the side of my head, like they were wounds.  I looked stitched together.  I just realized about the movie Lilo & Stitch.  Some people with tan skin look more stitched together like dolls.  ...  So, I got really upset.  I had something coming to me, the umph to lead into cleaning my room, but it seemed to come to me after I got upset.  I felt like other people were stimulated in a bad way but not like how I felt then.  I just couldn't stop.  I went out later to iron and couldn't control myself.  I was so mad at how I felt all my life, especially when opportunity to feel good about myself in a new way was robbed.  I think it's because something happened, the thing when I was 11 that's on my website.

So, I'm concerned about that and something else I thought that happened.  It seems to have greatly affected others.  So, I wanted to talk about it on my blog.  I should probably make categories or something of interesting posts.  So, I was in bed with the fear I'd turn into a bunch of little wounds.  I was worried about my relationship with others.

Oh yes, I made a post on my website about when I get upset.  I wasn't trying to hurt anyone.  It was just like dealing with a mistake of my functioning or how I was functioning at the time.  I don't know, but I think I'm getting over it but am sad this unfortunately happened.

Also, when I do something, other people get blamed.  They do it to make a scene because they are hysterical they didn't do it.  They just do it like animals without thinking like in a hoard.

So, I hope it gets better.  That was really bad.  Now, what will I think of my clean room?  I figured it out.  I changed blogs when I got mad, too, and it was a good move but not a glorious one.

So, I hope that this desists...