Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dream

The peak of my last dream was me lying down lumped over listening to music from the Revolutionary War and feeling quite stimulated and imagining being rubbed.

Before, I was stuck, at the top of an elevator.  I had said wow, up north, I have not been in buildings this high, lately.  I was with a thin, like Jewish boy, who was rather slick with a big nose and a sculpted head and figure.  Then the elevator was over the building.  It felt exciting, like something I'd felt.  We went in and I felt good and it went down.

There was a dream before where I was withdrawing from Humanities in high school because I never attended class.  Seems like a dream I've had before.  Then, in math, I got a 93 but was given an F and not a WF because then it would be getting off dirt cheap.  I was thinking of the math teacher rubbing my side, which didn't feel like how I feel right now, like in my other dream being rubbed.  She knew and said something.

There was another part to the dream which was a bit daring when I was in a library.

I had a 1st of 3 dreams.

So, with the music, I kept going to pick that one.  There was a good one on, like Elayison, and it was turned off.  I know that's not how it's spelled.  It was kinda bubbly and like with special effects.

so, I was curled up in a ball and having trouble against something.  I was being carried by a female and then by a female eating who proceeded to feed me.  I imagined her eyes not in a stimulating way crossed and the pupils were kinda tiny.  They seemed cut off.  There was a part I had to pick a logo and it was something with eyes or a face with a black line down the middle of white, though it seemed colored, like hot pink.  I felt like I wasn't being stimulated readily but airily put off, like that was more stimulating.