Friday, November 23, 2012

Dream

I was in Australia, and everyone liked me for my mom's side and not my American side.  An old lady followed me into the bathroom who was fat, and I saw myself.  I looked different, in a bad way.  She was rubbing my stomach from down to my crotch to under my breast over and over, and it was bad.  I think I imagined myself hooking around my leg as I walked out of the bathroom.

I felt I was literally pushed to the side of my bed and then down to the floor twice by a fuzzy, strong matter.

I forget, now, but some other cool things happened.

There was a reason I kept falling.

Something else happened, I think, that seemed real.

I was in the kitchen and put down something loudly yet thought it wouldn't make a noise.

I was feeling for myself, like sorry for myself, for some reason, and this happened.  There was some reason I was thrusted out of my bed.