Friday, November 23, 2012

Dream

It's hard to remember so much of it, but I Was in a sorta big warehouse, gray room ballet class.  I guess I was performing, and it was kinda easy, kinda hard, and I was able to execute the moves, in my dream.  My friend was with me.  My mom came.  I think my brother was in it.  I guess she brought 2 kids.  1 kid was Nell Burton looking kinda like my cousin.  Except her eyes were a little more detailed in the flaps (when I woke up I thought of seeing an eye with sparkle protruding from the center strongly and was like no) and her skin was pretty flushed white.  She was a little sarcastic but not in a mean way.  I wanted to grab her.  Her nails just had a little white and were kinda rounded, a bit thick of fingers, and wide but not really wide.  So, I was swinging her fingers from the front row of some theater seats.  It's hard to remember what was weird about the ballet.  We went somewhere.